Before reading the information below this section, here is a break down of some of the terminology…
Cannabidiol (CBD): CBD is the acronym for Cannabidiol. CBD is not psychoactive and produces no euphoric state.
CBD Oil: CBD oil is a non-psychoactive component. It has several methods of consumption including edibles (any food item made with CBD oil). It’s usually undetectable by the person eating the food, but it produces the same benefits as the raw oil. It can also be consumed as a water-soluble powder, soft gels, tinctures, and vape juice.
PCR (Phytocannabinoid-Rich): PCR oils include all of the compounds found in the hemp plant and is not just limited to CBD. There are 113 known phytocannabinoids in a cannabis plant including CBD and CBG.
Hemp: Hemp is often confused with marijuana, as they both belong to Cannabis Sativa L. species. While marijuana is mainly used, in many countries across the globe, for recreational and medical purposes, Hemp can be found as an ingredient in dietary supplements, skin products, clothing, building and other accessories.
Hemp Oil: Hemp oil is manufactured through an extraction process. This can be done with any plants in the cannabis genus, however hemp oil is only produced from industrial hemp. Hemp Oil has a wide range of commercial uses (plastic base alternative to petroleum, paint production, biofuel) and personal uses, including some with health benefits (nutrient-packed cooking oil, moisturizer, food ingredient, soaps, etc…).
Hemp Pellets: Hemp pellets are the edible form of CBD oil for animals. It can be mixed in with veterinarian formulated food that’s easily digestible for horses, pocket pets, farm animals, birds, and more.
Terpenes: Terpenes are responsible for giving Cannabis its fragrant scent. Terpenes give each retail strain of Cannabis its distinct smell and usually is part of the reason for a strain’s name. The fragrant oils are secreted from the Cannabis plant’s resin glands, which also produce the THC, CBD, CBC and other cannabinoids produced by the plant.
- Proprietary high cannabidiol (CBD)
- Phytocannabinoid and terpenoid rich strain
- Phytocannabinoid-Rich Hemp
- Full Plant
- High CBD
- Our plants are not genetically modified
Extraction & Purification
- On-site chromatography testing and 3rd party batch testing ensures accurate levels of phytocannabinoids and confirms the absence of THC through our proprietary processes
- Preserve the broad spectrum profile of non-psychoactive phytocannabinoids and synergistic compounds such as cannabigerol (CBG), cannabichromene (CBC), and over 40 naturally preserved terpenes
- The end result is the highest quality broad spectrum hemp derived phytocannabinoid-rich oil that contains no solvents, no heavy metals, no pesticides and 0.0% THC
Formulation & Development
- In-house product development team
- Unique and custom formulations
- Rigorous stability testing
Compliance & Certifications
- 0.0% THC (Third party tested)
- Organic Compliant
- Halal Certification
- Kosher Certified
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Compliant
Our Parent Company are proud to be the world’s only hemp company to have been issued certification to prove Zero THC in the following products:
- Soft Gels
- Pills and Capsules
- Food Supplements
- Bulk Oil – THC Non-Detectable
- Water Soluble Powders and Liquids
- Non-Detectable THC (Laboratory Results 0.0% Max THC)
Phytocannabinoid CBD Oil and Finished Food products
Our Parent Company passed the CDPHE’s inspection with a perfect score.
They now hold not only all of the State’s current food and cosmetic licensing but have obtained through subsidiaries and ancillary companies:
- GMP Certification
- GPP Certification
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) licensing
- EU Pharmaceutical Manufacturing licensing
- Kosher and Halal certification
- ISO Certified Clean Rooms for processing and R&D development
Their new extraction and purification facility has also been FDA-registered.
The company now meets all of the health, wellness and food safety criteria, in its zone, that not only food distributors must meet, but they also strive to reach the standards of FDA-approved pharmaceutical manufacturers.
Phytocannabinoid-Rich Hemp Oil
Understanding Different CBD within the Market
Our PCR Oil
PCR (Phytocannabinoid-Rich) Hemp Oil with 0.0% THC is golden amber in color and rich in phytocannabinoids, terpenes, and fatty acids, making it a broad spectrum oil. Our PCR oil has a high concentration of CBD, when combined with the other synergistic compounds makes it the most precious hemp-derived oil on the market.
Other Types of CBD Oils on the Market:
CBD (cannabidiol) Isolate is a single molecule from the hemp plant that endures heavy processing to achieve its purity. All other beneficial cannabinoids, terpenes, etc. are destroyed in the process. The final product is a White / Off-white powder and used in many products to provide CBD.
Hemp Seed Oil
Hemp Seed Oil is Green in color and does not contain phytocannabinoids. This oil is a popular food source due to the high content of protein and omega fatty acids. It’s also a beneficial emollient for skin.
If you would like to find out more information on any of our products or just general information on CBD, don’t hesitate to contact us at this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always happy to connect!
– CBD Science LTD Team